Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
food? no… friend
I like how the hamster’s fear response is to just eat faster like
If I’m going to die, it should be with a full stomach.
“from failing, you learn. from success, not so much.”
I am going to say this again: YOU NEED TO WATCH MEET THE ROBINSONS IT IS THE MOST UNFAIRLY NEGLECTED MOVIE DISNEY EVER MADE
I love this movie so much… ;-;
//Why can’t teachers and parents be like this?
Like, when you fuck something up, instead of being like:
I’M SO ASHAMED OF YOU! GO SLEEP IN THE YARD!
Could they instead be like:
WOW! YOU FAILED! LOOK AT HOW MUCH BETTER YOU’RE GOING TO BE IN THE FUTURE!
Because, that’s how I’m gonna be as a parent.
instead of publicly shaming girls for wearing shorts on an 80 degree day you should teach teachers and male students to not overly sexualize a normal body part to the point where they apparently cant function in daily life
I say bring around $200. There are things you would have to buy like laundry cards (but i really doubt it cost you $200 ) but that’s about it. There are restaurants, from what i recall aren’t that expensive, around the area. Though it seems like a little much, it’s better having extra money than not having enough! (btw most things are provided like supplies and food, also workshops are free!)
i went to csssa last year for digital media in the vis arts department, so if any of y’alls have any questions, feel free to ask ~(・∀・~)
Pete Wentz is my hero because:
- he makes music for the right reasons
- pete cares about his fans
- he inspired thousands with his lyrics and books
- besides making music, he founded his own record-label and clothing line
- he helped many bands to fame (panic at the disco, cobra starship, the academy is… etc)
- fueled by ramen wouldnt be the same without fob
- before he turned 30 he opened 4! bars - in chicago, NYC, LA and even in Barcelona
- Wentz published his book ‘the boy with the thorn in his side’ influenced by the recurring nightmares he suffered as a child and fall out toy works based on the song Tiffany Blews as well as the book ‘Gray’
- he helped depressed or suicidal teenagers coping with their illness due to own experience
- Wentz is a spokesperson for The Jed Foundation’s Half of Us campaign, a program aimed at lowering the rate of teenage suicide
- worked with UNICEF and Invisible children while being constantly humiliated and criticized by the media
- he was also an outspoken critic of California’s Proposition 8, and attended many anti-Prop 8 rallies
- helped invisible children to win 1 million dollars
- Fall Out Boy flew to Uganda and dedicated I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) to this small village they visited
- played at the Live-Earth in NYC against clima change
- he used his lyrics as a way to bring their fans about politics and their own enviroment
He did all of this while suffering of depression and a failed suicide attempt but he has a son who gives him strength every single day
Pete proved me that even after bad times, you still have the power to change.
In seven years did not only his life change, but also mine.
I cannot thank him enough for all he’s done for me. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III is my hero and I will support him no matter what.
“Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up and get there.” - Pete Wentz
I FUCKING SEE THIS AS
- PETE WENTZ TAKES GROCERIES FROM A HOMELESS MAN
- PETE WENTZ LURES CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR GUARDIANS
- PETE WENTZ SAYING THAT HE CARES ABOUT SHIT
- PETE WENTZ STEALING SHIT FROM A HOUSE RENNOVATION